Equipped with tangential indoor fan for ultra quiet operation and DigiSmart Ptac antenna, combined with the self-installable, wireless Thermostat and Occupancy Sensor give the property owner complete control over the equipment settings and can reduce PTAC energy usage by 35% or more. This through-wall air conditioning unit is ideal for a wide range of applications, ideal for hotels, motels, office buildings, schools and apartments.
Important! This AC unit fits most standard 42″W x 16″ H wall sleeves, however if you are doing a new installation or need one that fits this specific unit we offer a compatible Amana sleeve and rear grill here.
- Energy efficient
- R410A refrigerant
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation
- Factory-ready for DigiSmart, a control and energy management software. Using the optional RF antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings anddiagnostics. Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- Optional Remote Thermostat Control: When the DigiSmart wireless remote thermostat is set up, both the remote thermostat and unit control panel continue to control the unit, providing flexibility and home-like system control. Installation requires no more than pressing two buttons. No need to run wires or make electrical connections.
- Easy to use 7-Button Touch Pad: Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Slim unit front design, 7 Unit Front Depth enhancing valuable room space
- Zero Floor Clearance: The unit can be installed flush to a finished floor, if desired.
- Easy to clean condenser coil with removable shroud
- Easy to maintain, washable pull-out filters
- Room Freeze Protection: When the unit senses temperatures of 40В°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydroponic heater.
- This unit fits industry standard 42″W x 16″ H sleeve (sold separately)
- Voltage 230/208
- Cooling capacity (BTU/Hr): 11,700/11,500
- Heating capacity (BTU/Hr): 11,000/10,800
- EER: 10.5/10.8
- Cop: 3.1/3.1
- Amps (Cooling/Heating): 5.7/5.7
- Moisture removal (Pt/Hr): 3.6
- CFM (high/low): 290
- R410A refrigerant
- 3.5KW electric heat