Amana PTAC 11,700 BTU 10.5 EER Air Conditioner with 3.5 kW Heater
Available at (855) 578-7374
- Wall Sleeve Sold Separately.
- Grille Sold Separately.
- Condensate Drain Kit Sold Separately.
- Versatile Style that blends into any room's color scheme and dâ€šÂ©cor
- Easy to Service with On-Board LED Diagnostics
- DigiSmart Wireless Remote Thermostat is available
- Remote Temperature Sensing for guest climate control
- Extended Heat Pump Heating down to as low as 24F outdoor ambient temperature
- Zero Floor Clearance allows unit to be installed flush to a finished floor
- 30-Second Fan-Off Delay
- Compressor Lock-In prevents compressor short-cycling
- Constant Fan Mode
- Hidden Ventilation Control
- High-Pressure Switch
- Quiet Operation: STC of 28
- Assembled in the USA for 30 years
- Increased Dehumidification Capacity
- 100% Run Tested at our plant in Fayetteville, TN, for leaks
- 7" Unit Front Depth: one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today
- Removable Condenser Shroud allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils
- Easy Pull-Out Filters that are washable and easy to maintain
- Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant
- 7-Button Touch Pad provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency
- Condensate Dispersion System removes condensate from indoor cooling operation and evaporates it into the atmosphere through the condenser
- DigiSmart Front Desk Control and energy management software
- Room Freeze Protection is activated when the unit senses temperatures of 40 Degrees Fahrenheit or below
We do our best to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
All parcel orders are shipped via standard shipping, typically by UPS or FedEx and may be subject to delays due to factors beyond our control such as but not limited to: traffic; weather; labor strikes; technical malfunctions; unusual delivery volume; lost packages; and damage to packages. Superior Home Supplies cannot be held responsible for these delays. If your order has been delayed due to factors that we can control, we will make reasonable efforts to compensate you for these delays.
All freight shipments require a delivery appointment and signature. Please inspect and take photos of all sides of the product(s) BEFORE signing for the delivery. If you sign for a delivery and damage is immediately visible upon a basic visual inspection you will forfeit any rights to compensation. If you discover damage please write "Damaged - refused" on the freight document, refuse delivery, and notify us immediately with the photos you have taken.
Once you have accepted delivery of your undamaged freight shipment, be sure to unbox the item(s) within the next 24 hours and report any concealed damage immediately. Please include photos of the concealed damage along with the photos you took of the undamaged shipment prior to signing for the shipment.
If you follow the above procedures we will ALWAYS be able to sent out replacement items immediately (subject to product availability). If you fail to follow the above procedures we may, at our sole discretion, take steps to find a better resolution to the situation.
We ensure that all products are in new condition when handed off to a freight carrier. Please understand that we do not operate the trucks which deliver your order. When ordering high-value products (particularly freight shipments) it is your responsibility to inspect your shipment and products in a timely manner.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your order was delivered, we can’t always offer you a full refund or exchange.
If your order arrived damaged, please notify us immediately.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note that HVAC products which have been installed are NOT eligible for refunds under any circumstances.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase which we are almost always able to lookup for you.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or warehouse before receiving authorization.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Products returned without all original packaging.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This refund may take 3-5 business days to be reflected on your account, depending on the policies of your banking institution.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received the expected refund and more than 5 business days have passed since we notified you of the refund being processed, please double check your bank or credit card account. If the refund is not reflected on your account, please contact your bank or card issuer first and ask if there are any pending refunds that are not displaying.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items will be refunded based on the price you originally paid. Sale items cannot be refunded for more than the price you paid.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you through the process.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address we provide when we authorize the return or exchange. Please DO NOT return your item before receiving authorization and the appropriate address. If your item arrives without the warehouse expecting the return it can create substantial delays in locating that individual item and its inspection.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (except in the case of the item arriving damaged or our staff recommending the wrong product(s).) The costs incurred in return shipping are not refundable. If our carrier is used and you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.