Daikin Air Purifier for Home Air Quality
Superior Home Supplies Resources
A clean home is vital, especially when you or your loved ones suffer from asthma or allergy symptoms. Unfortunately, keeping a clean house can be difficult, especially if you have pets or live in an area where it is difficult to stay on top of dust.
Pollutants and allergens in your home, such as dust mites, pet dander, VOCs, and other contaminants, can circulate through the air supply in your home, damaging your indoor air quality and increasing asthma, allergy, and respiratory symptoms.
The good news is you can enjoy clean air in your home, reduced allergens, and less dust buildup by utilizing air cleaners or air purifiers, such as UVC room air purifiers. Daikin air purifiers and other types of air cleaners come with a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Asthma Symptom Relief: A Daikin air purifier reduces asthma triggers, such as dander, pollen, dust, and mold spores, by trapping them in a HEPA filter. This can help reduce the number of asthma attacks and the severity of the symptoms.
- A Reduction of VOCs: HEPA filter air purifiers like a Daikin air purifier and air purifiers with activated carbon filters can help to reduce the number of harmful VOCs in your home that can be caused by cleaning products and environmental pollutants.
- Neutralization of Bad Smells and Odors: If your home is plagued by odors, such as odors from pets or VOCs, an air purifier that pairs a HEPA filter and activated carbon filter can remove the contaminants that cause odors and absorb odors, leaving pleasant-smelling air circulating in your home.
- Reduction in the Spread of Airborne Illness: UVC air purifiers use UV light to kill viruses and harmful bacteria, removing them from the air before it is recirculated through the ductwork.
- Improved Sleep: When you have fewer allergens and dust mites and fewer dust and pollutants in your home, you will not have issues that can typically interrupt your sleep, such as sore throats, sneezing, and itchy eyes. In fact, clean air can actually help you to get more quality, restful sleep each night.
Benefits of a Daikin Air Purifier
A Daikin air purifier is one of the best choices when it comes to finding the right air purifier to clean your home. Daikin is not only one of the top names in air purifiers, but they also have several benefits that can make purchasing one the right decision to take control of the IAQ in your home. Below are a few of the benefits you can expect when choosing a Daikin air purifier for your home.
- Superior Air Cleaning: Daikin air purifiers are equipped with filtration and streamer technologies that can more effectively remove asthma and allergy triggers, such as mold, pollen, dust mites, bacteria, and viruses.
- Ability to Deodorize: Daikin purifiers have the technology to remove and eliminate odors by destroying the particles and chemicals that lead to smells in your home. An activated carbon filter absorbs smells, and UVC technology destroys particles that can lead to odors.
- Powerful Suction: Daikin air purifiers are powerful, with an intake design that allows for greater suction and a higher volume of air to be cleaned at one time. This enables your purifier to stay on top of the contaminants in your home, even if you are in an area with various environmental pollutants.
- Simple Operation: These purifiers are simple to operate with a display monitor that provides needed information and easy navigation. They have easy-to-remove and easy-to-clean filters, making maintenance a breeze.
Daikin HEPA Filter and UVC Filtration
The reason for Daikin’s amazing performance and effectiveness is due to its HEPA filter and UVC filtration technology. Their air purifiers utilize a HEPA filter, designed to trap airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns, which can trap dust, pollen, dander, mold, and viruses.
UVC LED light technology takes the purification process a step further by inactivating viruses and bacteria trapped by the HEPA filter, ensuring that they are properly removed from the indoor air before it is pushed out through the ductwork.
Our Picks for Daikin Air Purifiers
Now that you know how Daikin air purifiers are the top option for cleaning the air in your home, it is time to consider which Daikin model works best to meet your air purification needs. Below are two of our top picks from the Daikin air purifier line-up.
Daikin Air Purifier HEPA Filter + UV - MCB50YSAU
This Daikin model combines HEPA filtration with UVC technology to eradicate the pollutants that wreak havoc on the IAQ in your home. In addition to the HEPA filter, this air purifier also includes an activated carbon filter designed to absorb odors and chemicals, reducing bad odors in your home.
The system has a low energy consumption which translates into lower energy bills. Its quiet operation makes it perfect for use in any room in your home, and the multiple vents allow for proper airflow and numerous placement options. It is protected by a 5-year warranty and features a digital display and dust and odor sensor to allow for more straightforward operation.
Daikin Air Purifier and Humidifier HEPA Filter + UV - MCKB70YSAU
Another great model from Daikin that offers superior air-cleaning properties is the MCKB70YSAU. This system features a TRUE HEPA filter that is washable and designed to catch the smallest pollutants.
The UVC LED light technology aids in the destruction of bacteria and viruses trapped in the HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter absorbs odors and chemicals that the HEPA filter may miss. Additionally, this model comes with a humidifier with temperature and humidity sensors to make automatic adjustments for comfort improvement.
Other features include an easy-to-refill gallon tank, a 4-speed fan operation with a quiet mode feature, and a 5-year warranty.
- Air purifiers help to reduce asthma and allergy symptoms, improve sleep, remove harmful chemicals, slow the spread of airborne illness, and help to reduce odors.
- Daikin is one of the top names in air purifiers because of its benefits, such as UVC technology and a HEPA filtration system.
- Some of Daikin’s top air purifier models include features such as quiet operation, easy-to-clean filters, and a versatile vent system.
Find Your Next Daikin Air Purifier at Superior Home Supplies
Find out why Daikin is one of the top names in air purification systems. Whether you want to improve the overall IAQ in your home or remove contaminants so that you can breathe a little easier, Superior Home Supplies has the right Daikin air purifier to fit your needs. Contact one of our knowledgeable sales representatives today or search for the current inventory page.